7 Book Facts About Me
1. I love reading and I read a lot but I’m so slooow it takes me forever to get through a book.
2. In junior high school I was mesmerized by C.S. Lewis’ Chronicles of Narnia. I could have read them a hundred times over and never grown tired of them.
3. In high school I was really into historical romance (how embarrassing . . . I can’t believe I just confessed that).
4. Frank Peretti hooked me on suspense and I haven’t been able to wiggle off that hook yet.
5. I force myself to read some non-fiction, but honestly, I have to force myself.
6. I’ve never read a single word of a Harry Potter book. Does that make me some sort of anomaly?
7. I read as much to learn the craft as I do to enjoy a great story.
So there you go, 7 things you may not have known about me and some things you may wish you hadn’t learned. By the way, that bit about being into historical romance? It doesn’t leave this blog, okay?