“Who Wants to Write a Story With Me?” CONTEST!
Do you want to take the plunge and co-write a short story with me?
Last year I held a contest where the winner would co-write and publish a short story with me. Aaron Reed, a pastor, husband, and father of five won and we just recently released our short story Mirror Image. You may want to check it out (only $0.99 on Amazon).
I think it’s safe to say both of us had a blast writing it, too.
Well now I’m ready to do it again.
Here are the details:
- Your entry must be a story idea in one sentence and one sentence only. Any genre, any topic, just please, no erotica.
- You can enter as many ideas as you want.
- You can either post your entry below as a comment or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name in your entry.
- Entries will be accepted through midnight Friday.
- The final five will be announced Monday, 4/15.
Have fun with this. I know I’ll fun reading your entries.
Please help spread the word about this contest on all your social media hang-outs.